Sunday, April 14, 2013

Update: Exams! Again.

Y'all know I'm an engineering student, so I don't have the most free time in the world. Especially during exam season does whatever is left of my spare time seem to diminish into nothingness. So, much like last semester I'm gonna be taking a mini break from rambling on the internet. I'm about halfway through exams, so after a week or two (I might need a couple days to recuperate), things should be rolling again.

I'll have more reviews, hopefully a couple more interviews or editorial/ special columns, and I'll finally be able to put out the first ever Needs More Noise Gate compilation album! I know I've hinted towards it in a couple posts, but I'll make an official post about it sometime soon actually telling you guys what the hell it's about.

Until then, I should get back to studying.

That's all for now, folks!

-Grave Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment