Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fan Expo 2012

So Fan Expo rocked. Again. I wouldn't say it topped last year, but that might've just been because last year was my first year there, so everything was all shiny and new to me. I feel like if I type the majority of this, it'll be a long as shit post. So, here are the pictures I took:

My friend Tracy and her lil' bro. Tracy is dressed as Alex DeLarge of A Clockwork Orange

This kid's parents dressed their kid up as Deadpool. Complete with schizophrenic text box and Headpool. Best parents ever. 
Iron Man Deadmau5 and Ghetto Stormtrooper
Myself, partying hard (sans wig).


Kickin' it old school with the Ghettotrooper.

Finn the Human! I saw a couple Fionnas, but  I didn't have the opportunity to ask  them for photos.

The goddamned Batman. He's the only one who knew what my costume was. 
Team Fortress 2 Medic!

Even partiers need healing sometimes.

1970s era Battlestar Galactica Cylon.

Professor Oak!

King Baratheon from Game of Thrones and my buddy Jake.

Ian wanted this sword. It cost $1500.

Miss. Fucking. Frizzle. Bitches.

One of a kajillion Bane costumes. At least this guy was both bald and built.

Caprica Six from the new Battlestar Galactica!


Tracy bustin' out a pose.

The guardian of Asgaard!

We all went to Hooters for lunch (because we're classy fucks). We saw the Doctor there. We also met him last year too.
Jake and the Doctor circa 2011.


The first other Alex DeLarge costume! She even had her own maskie.

Aaron wanted a picture with the Delorean.

A really well done Silk Spectre costume.

Rorschach hits the gritty underworld of the beach! 

A bunch of wicked DC costumes.

A bunch of not as wicked DC costumes.

When I first saw her, I thought she was just another furry, but then I saw the flaming disc on her back. She's Okami Amateratsu!

BSG DVD signed by Jamie Bamber :D

Planet Terror poster signed by the one and only Rose McGowan (<3). The other signature is Tom Savini's from 2011.

The complete Zombie Jesus comic series. Cost me $12. Includes Zombie Jesus vs Robot Hitler.
I think it was time and money well spent. I'm definitely going next year too. My friends and I are already have Scott Pilgrim vs. The World themed group costumes in mind!

That's all for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment