Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Idea: NMNG Essential Listening List

I've been surfing through /mu/ a lot recently, and there are tons of "Essential Listening" lists floating around so I figured, hey, why don't we make one here?

Well, I'm going to start it. I hope that if anyone reading has any albums to recommend that they do so. The whole point of this blog for me is to introduce people to new music, and I think this is a great way to go about making a large list of must-listen albums for everyone. From old swing jazz records to modern day drum 'n' bass albums, I want this to be a big clusterfuck of everyone's favorite music.

So, whatdaya say? It'll take for-fucking-ever, and it'll most likely separated across many, many posts (or placed on a different page on this blog) but if we believe in the heart of the cards, anything can come true! Let me know what you guys think about this in the comments below, on Facebook, or shoot me an e-mail.

That's all for now, folks!

-DG

No comments:

Post a Comment