Thursday, July 26, 2012

Carcass Week: Introduction

I recently rediscovered my undying love for the band Carcass. I've decided to express my infinite devotion to the fathers of goregrind and the pioneers of melodic death metal by reviewing all five of their studio albums. Starting next week, it'll be all Carcass, all the time (for me, anyways).


Starting next Monday, we'll go through one album per day, which makes the schedule:

Monday: Reek of Putrefaction
Tuesday: Symphonies of Sickness
Wednesday: Necroticism - Descanting the Insalubrious
Thursday: Heartwork
Friday: Swansong


I'm also going to include my Carcass Drinking Game (not tested, yet) for you and your friends play, and then I'll give you guys the weekend so you can spend 48 hours straight blasting Carcass and drinking to it. It only makes sense.

So get pumped! (CarcassBroTip: Start getting pumped by making your own jigsaw puzzle!) Starting Monday we'll dawn our surgical scrubs, rev up our chainsaws, and go diving into the viscera splattered world of Carcass!

Story of my life, bro.

That's all for now, folks. Keep on rotting in the free world!

No comments:

Post a Comment